|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||No Info||Chart Design||No Info|
- Click notes4 on Easy (12.12%), 71 on Hard (97.26%)
- Hold notes29 on Easy (87.88%), 0 on Hard (0.00%)
- Drag notes0 on Easy (0.00%), 2 on Hard (2.74%)
- This is the shortest Cranky song.
- This song has the second least amount of notes for both Easy and Hard mode. Alive: The New World has only 1 note for both difficulties.
- This song in Easy mode is mainly made up of hold notes.
- This is the only song in the game to have Hard difficulty of 4.
- Ironically, in Hard mode, this is one of two songs in the game that has no hold notes. The other is Alive: The New World.
- This song is heard at the end of Cytus 6.0 Trailer.
Clean Version Edit
Helpful Info, Advice and RecordsEdit
|“||Hopefully this song was the first ever cutscened (is that a word?) song you will ever see. Indulge into Cranky's first work for the Cytus : Alive album.||”|
|“||Haha, it's a nice song, I'd say. Get ready for other epic works by Cranky here. And dat TP100 attempt...||”|
|“||Don't be so stressed while playing this song. You can do TP 100.||”|