|Alive: The Silence||Next|
|Vocal||No Info||Cover Art||No Info||Chart Design||No Info|
Difficulty Change logEdit
- Click notes309 on Easy (78.43%), 619 on Hard (84.56%)
- Hold notes82 on Easy (20.81%), 62 on Hard (8.47%)
- Drag notes3 on Easy (0.76%), 51 on Hard (6.97%)
(Commotion) (The voices used in The Lost are also used here)(At many points, you can hear "(It's the) Silence". I...Saw their... SILENCE, I...(Saw their hearts)...Lence, Save (ahhh) SI...Save their hearts (silence)... SILENCE, NO...(Save their hearts)...Lence...Lence, Save. [CHORUS] It's the silence... [8x](Silence[Said during 4th time])
Silent, Save them, Silent, Solve us, I...Solve them, (aaahhh) So, save them...(Si)Lence, SILENCE, NO, (Save them)...Lence, US, (ahhh) So, save them (silence) SILENCE, No, save them hearts, (Us) (US) (Silence)
- This song is actually part of the full version of "The Silence", which is included in the video section of the original song. This song was taken from the original especially for the Alive soundtrack.
- The full name was "The Silence (The Quiet Cube Mix)"
- The cutscene shows the bass clef with a whole rest. In music, a whole rest is an empty space where no notes are played throughout a bar. Since there are no separate bars, the whole rest represents the silence.
|“||As I said in my user page, I like all sta's songs, and this one is my 2nd favorite after Alive: The Lost. This song has a quite fast scan line BPM. Beware of those tricky hold notes that appear in the middle, since it will lead you to miss a note if you're not careful. I have MMed this around 72 times (12 consecutive MMs).||”|
|“||This is my favorite Cytus Alive song. Such remix is fantastic! Make sure you're attentive with the hold notes long enough, for violins' sake. :D||”|
|“||If anything, along with L2B, the violins add to some annoyance if you can't grasp the timing for all the tricky hold notes. Some listening to the music itself can help.||”|
|“||This song is excellent. Master Sta knows how to use those drums. But chart-wise, this results in some taps stuck at unexpected places, so stay focused all through the song. Beware the sneaky violin holds, too||”|