Alive: The Silence
Alive: The Lost
|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||No Info||Chart Design||No Info|
Difficulty Change logEdit
- Click notes518 on Easy (62.04%), 906 on Hard (57.93%)
- Hold notes177 on Easy (21.20%), 116 on Hard (7.42%)
- Drag notes140 on Easy (16.76%), 542 on Hard (34.65%)
- This is the second longest song in the game, only 31 seconds less than L2 : Ascension To The Upper.
- This is the only Alive song to have Hard difficulty of 9.
- Among all lv5 songs, this song has the most notes.
- If you look closely, you can see the robot head on the grayscale half of the artwork is broken open and inside is what seems to be a skull.
|“||So.... so many killers in this song... especially the drag+8 group notes... about the song? It's realy epic, okay. That's it.||”|
|“||So, the click+drag comboes screw me up all the time... The bad part about the drags is that, unlike First Gate, the drags are 3-sided, so you have to fast enough to move your hands over it.||”|
|“||This is pretty hard for me. Long song-> hard to keep your combo. I have no problem with the click+drag combo. But the only thing that always screw me: the uneven 8-note groups. I'm terrible in 8-note group. BTW, the music is haunting. Can't stop listening to this. Fun fact: i'm listening to the song.||”|
— Dr. Breakfast
|“||Beginning : Easy, First Solo Guitar comes : Getting Hard. The Slides here can cause you a "Bad" if you do not move your finger away from the screen quickly. After the first stop is easy. 8-grouped notes are quite compact so beware of it. The Click+Drag is my biggest killer. And after the first cutscene the difficulty restart... And the drags in the end have to be carefully handled for your own score. I finally MMed it so I don't think I'd want to play this 7-minute chaos anymore.||”|
|“||Quite easy at first but gets harder until cutscene. Like Kuwamoto said, there is a difficulty restart. I feel so bad for Vanessa because she lost her family..||”|
|“||Great.... now I MMed it twice and got TP99.53 somehow. The trick on the V killers are... you know... well... same trick as Violet. you don't have to zigzag move your fingers-- they might confuse you. I don't even need to panic in the second half.||”|
— Aviel S.XY
|“||Beware the 8 group notes. The click+drag combo is not hard, just swipe it with two fingers.||”|