|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||ARPACHI||Chart Design||No Info|
- This song is available earlier in the Lambda version of Cytus.
Difficulty Change logEdit
- Click notes292 on Easy (92.41%), 371 on Hard (57.43%)
- Hold notes24 on Easy (7.59%), 17 on Hard (2.63%)
- Drag notes0 on Easy (0.00%), 258 on Hard (39.94%)
- This song is currently one of the two songs that have a revolving drag note track that goes around click notes in the middle. The other song is Freedom Dive.
- This song is part of the RGB Eyes Series.
- This song is used in Rayark's 2012 Implosion prototype demo video.
- The "Blue Eye" is featured in the cover art of Area184 -Platinum Mix-.
|“||Cool song, and also, the hardest part lies at the middle of this song, with revolving drag track and notes in the middle.||”|
|“||If you're like me, you've played Freedom Dive a lot. If so, you will immediately recognize the slide w/ taps in the center. My tip is to use one hand for the outside and one for the inside. Helped me get an S.||”|
— Semi-Squishy 3000
|“||Isn't too hard until the middle, with closely bunched up double/single combos on Easy (reminisent of Laplace), and revolving drag tracks with single notes in the middle on Hard (reminisent of Freedom Dive). For Easy, study the chart and only use your second hand when the double notes appear. For Hard, alternate between hands on the corners of the slides. Keeping only one hand on the slide will get you tangled when you use the other to hit the singles.||”|
|“||It's really tricky to master the revolving track, so look at other YouTuber's videos on how they do it.||”|
|“||The revolving track can be done with two fingers and switching hands at the ends. Don't forget the note at the end right before the direction switch. I'm sitting a good away from an MM because of the eight note group with that damned drag immediately after the revolving track.||”|