|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||悠久屋こてつ||Chart Design||ICE|
Difficulty Change logEdit
- Click notes175 on Easy (56.27%), 305 on Hard (67.78%)
- Hold notes33 on Easy (10.61%), 45 on Hard (10.00%)
- Drag notes103 on Easy (33.12%), 100 on Hard (22.22%)
- This song is the 3rd track of Team Grimoire's 3rd album, Grimoire of Emerald.
- Project Grimoire is actually Team Grimoire and ICE collaborating. One member of Team Grimoire is Verdammt, the composer of Adventure later in the 7.0 release.
- The 4 groups of notes before the song preview says PROJ. This refers to Project Grimiore.
- The character in the illustration is named Lugh (ルフ, "Ruf"), which the name can be seen written under the song's title.
- This is the first 5.0 song to have a changed difficulty level.
- The time signature is ¾.
- This music was originally written for Konami's arcade music game Sound Voltex. But Konami rejected it because Ice is not a Japanese citizen, which is against their music collecting policy. Therefore, the music came to Cytus after that.
|“||(Hiccups) Accidental song? Well, that was a first-timer... I don't really play this song a lot of times, but it is in triple time so, in the least possible, deceived me when I played for the first time. (Hiccups and face blushes).||”|
|“||It's a good song. There isn't anything that interesting other than the Easter egg...||”|
|“||Place your fingers in the right position, because the easter egg is most likely the hardest part.||”|
|“||A little underrated... but i love this song! The chart is also relaxing, fun to play and easy. But watch out for the Easter Egg, might get a few goods with that.||”|
— Dr. Breakfast
|“||EPICCCCCC!!!!! This song has a sequel called Caliburne, and it is great too...The chart is a little bit harder than normal lv.7...'PROJ' is the hardest part. It's the Easter Egg!!!||”|
|“||I MM'd this after The Riddle Story and Cosmo on Hard. It's not so hard to MM||”|