|K-1||The Way We Were||NICODE||3||6||140|
|K-2||The Sanctuary||Eye AC (A-Chun Chiu)||4||8||160|
|K-3||The Red Coronation||Eye RH (Ravel Huang)||5||9||154|
|K-5||Knight of Firmament||Eye XY (Xiao Yian) feat. Yoneko||2||7||155|
|K-6||Lord of Crimson Rose||Eye DT (Danny Tai) feat. Searlait||2||8||125|
|K-7||Predawn||NICODE & M2U||3||7||140|
|K-8||The Fallen Bloom||Hoskey||4||7||160|
|K-9||Where You Are Not||NICODE||4||8||180|
|K-10||Music. The Eternity of Us||Mai Aoyagi||2||7||105.2|
- Where You Are Not and Music. The Eternity of Us are hidden songs in this chapter. Where You Are Not must be unlocked by playing every song in the chapter (K-1 to K-8). Music. The Eternity of Us must be unlocked by playing Where You Are Not.
- This chapter introduces NICODE and Mai Aoyagi.
- The story is based off of the two girls from the Holy Knight cover, Iris (blue hair) and Rosabell (red hair).
- Like Chapter R, Chapter T, Chapter M & Chapter L, the songs have different names in the song selection menu.
- Just like Chapter T, This is one of the chapters that have song icons in the artworks.
- The Fallen Bloom is the only non-Cytus: Alive song to have a cutscene, and the only song to have its cover change permanently after it is completed for the first time.
- This is the only chapter which all of its songs have been fully transferred to Deemo, another rhythm game made by Rayark. They are split in 2 collections: Knight Iris (Released in Deemo 1.5) and Knight Rosabell (Released in Deemo 2.0.).
- All of the songs from Chapter L were transferred to Deemo in version 2.3, but they don't use the full versions of the songs.
- In version 8.0, this chapter is unlocked for free without cooldown. It was fixed in 9.0.