|K-1||The Way We Were||NICODE||3||6||140|
|K-2||The Sanctuary||Eye AC (A-Chun Chiu)||4||8||160|
|K-3||The Red Coronation||Eye RH (Ravel Huang)||5||9||154|
|K-5||Knight of Firmament||Eye XY (Xiao Yian) feat. Yoneko||2||7||155|
|K-6||Lord of Crimson Rose||Eye DT (Danny Tai) feat. Searlait||2||8||125|
|K-7||Predawn||NICODE & M2U||3||7||140|
|K-8||The Fallen Bloom||Hoskey||4||7||160|
|K-9||Where You Are Not||NICODE||4||8||180|
|K-10||Music. The Eternity of Us||Mai Aoyagi||2||7||105.2|
- Where You Are Not and Music. The Eternity of Us are hidden songs in this chapter. Where You Are Not can be unlocked by playing the first eight songs in the chapter. Music. The Eternity of Us is then unlocked by playing Where You Are Not.
- This chapter introduces NICODE and Mai Aoyagi.
- The story is based off of the two girls from the Holy Knight cover, Iris (blue hair) and Rosabel (red hair).
- Like Chapter R, Chapter T, Chapter M and Chapter L, the songs have different names in the song selection menu.
- Like Chapter T, song icons are featured in the cover art for each of the songs in this chapter.
- The Fallen Bloom is the only song outside of Cytus Alive to have a cutscene, and the only song to have its cover change permanently after it is completed for the first time.
- This is the only chapter where all of its songs have been fully transferred to Deemo, Rayark's second rhythm game. They are split in two separate collections: the Knight Iris collection, which contains the first five songs of this chapter, and the Knight Rosabel collection, which contains the latter five.
- In version 2.3 of Deemo, Chapter L has had its songs transferred to the game as well, though the versions used in Deemo are cut down in length.
- In version 8.0, this chapter does not have any cooldown on its songs in the free version. This error was fixed in version 9.0.