|R-1||Theme of Kingdom No.8||KillerBlood||4||7||150|
|R-2||Jump To The Future||Yamajet||6||8||190|
|R-3||Let's Go On An Adventure||3R2||3||9||160|
|R-6||Dream (Chiptune Edit)||Rabpit||3||7||150|
|R-8||Fight With Your Devil||KillerBlood||5||9||180|
|R-9||Devil in Wonderland||VILA||4||9||160|
|R-10||Conflict (YM2151 Edit)||siromaru + Cranky||4||7||160|
|R-10||Conflict||siromaru + Cranky||8||9||160|
- The topic of this chapter is Retro, or returning to a recent past styles. Most covers used in this chapter are illustrated in the style of classic console video games and most songs are remixed in chiptune.
- This chapter introduces Verdammt and siromaru.
- Verdammt technically debuted as part of Team Grimoire.
- This is the only chapter (aside from Chapter D) that has a Deemo song that wasn't previously a Cytus song, which is Dream, but remixed to chiptune by ICE for this chapter.
- This is also the first chapter that has a Tone Sphere song, which is Conflict. However, this song is not under the Groundbreaking Edit, the version that Tone Sphere used.
- Like Chapter K, Chapter T, Chapter M & Chapter L, the songs have different names in the song selection menu.
- Starting from Theme of Kingdom No.8 all the way to Conflict, the selection title's first letters spell out: SHOTA4EVER.
- This is a reference to ICE, who is a shota-con, and the creator of this chapter.
- From left to right, GuluJam, 6tan, Deemo and Alice, Mandora, and ICE's iconic character (Len Kagamine with a canine hoodie) appear in the cover artwork.
- Just like Chapter S by PAPARAYA, Chapter T by LDT, Chapter D by Aub Ergine and Chapter L by Kai, all the artworks in this chapter were illustrated by Ryori.