It's A Wonderful World
|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||IGNIS||Chart Design||No Info|
- Click notes252 on Easy (65.97%), 462 on Hard (61.60%)
- Hold notes28 on Easy (7.33%), 27 on Hard (3.60%)
- Drag notes102 on Easy (26.70%), 261 on Hard (34.80%)
- This is the shortest 3R2 song.
- This song has glitched drag notes (as shown in the picture). However, it won't affect the gameplay.
- Along with Sacred, Saika, Holy Knight, Sanctity and Bloody Purity, this song appears in the arcade game Mozarc. The Mozarc version track was re-used for BMS.
|“||Never say no to a cheerful electro song! Imagine the fluffy clouds drifting by as you listen to this (:D). And a (WTF Vocal Mix) someone else did! Then that was when you realized the chart is actually hard, with slanted, parallel rush notes. Tilt yourself a bit to the right, and everything is fine.||”|
|“||This song is probably one of the most interesting songs I ever seen. Really? Overlapping drag notes? Now that's what you don't see often.||”|
|“||The hardest song in chapter 6 IMO. I'm not kidding.||”|