|“||Such wonderful music once existed, yet we have no way to listen to it now. What a pity.||”|
|Real name||Colin Neumann Jr.|
|Music style||Classical Electronic|
ConneR is a main character in Cytus II, and is one of the seven playable characters.
A collector, performer, and archaeologist who specializes in ancient instruments and fuses them into his music.
A middle aged gentleman who acts in a graceful and elegant manner. Often exploits loopholes in the law in order to maintain the costs of his research. Has a family history deeply connected with the reform of civilization and past technology.
ConneR is a refined and composed man who also seems to be very intelligent considering his job. He is talented in many fields including that of archaology and the arts. However, he can also be coniving, using legal loopholes to keep in funds for his own research.
|Light of Buenos Aires||Masanori Akita||3||7||12||150|
|I luv U||SQUAR||3||7||11||173|
|Floor of Lava||Ice||6||9||15||180|
1. † The song has a tempo variation.
2. The song which is underlined means the actual difficulty is 15.
- The theme of ConneR was arranged by Ice.
- If you browse the introduction of ConneR in Cytus II official page, you can find a sheet music. This is actually the piano score of the theme of ConneR.
- ConneR's birthday is "July 23rd 667 N.A"
- ConneR has the most added songs from the paid characters with 3. (Aphasia, Olympia, Demetrius).
|Free||Paff • Neko#ΦωΦ • ROBO_Head|
|Paid||Xenon • ConneR • Cherry • Joe • Aroma|