- The hidden songs Precipitation at the Entrance ver.A and Precipitation at the Entrance ver.B can be selected from this song, by dragging either of the wings to the center: the left wing for Precipitation at the Entrance ver.A, or the right wing for Precipitation at the Entrance ver.B
|1.0(Old Chart )||7||9|
- Click notes226 on Easy (59.47%), 474 on Hard (66.76%)
- Hold notes25 on Easy (6.58%), 11 on Hard (1.55%)
- Drag notes129 on Easy (33.95%), 225 on Hard (31.69%)
- This is the shortest ICE song.
- This is the shortest song in Chapter 2.
- This is the very first level 9 song in the game.
- This song and it's alternate versions used to be the only Level 9 songs in Chapter 2 before the 7.0 update.
- This is one of the 26 songs that have made it into another one of Rayark Inc.'s games, Deemo.
- This song is one of three songs with 2 alternate versions. The others are L and ∅ (Slit).
- The track is different in 1.2.0. The original (from song preview) is still kept in 7.0.
- A full version is available on Soundcloud and Youtube.
- It's part of Prismatic Music's Entrance album.
- It's possible to transfer the red start ring (which indicates that it's a hidden song) to the adjecant songs (Iris and Hard Landing) through a Glitch. Although, you'll still play the original songs.
- On both difficulties, at the end of the song, slides form a dollar sign ($), referring to the Money Money Give Money behind the wings.
- This song's time signature is 6/8.