The Red Coronation
Knight of Firmament
|Vocal||No Info||Cover Art||No Info||Chart Design||No Info|
- This song is entitled "Bewitched" on the song selection. This and the cover art tell that the song depicts Rosabel finding a bewitched codex, which could affect her either positively or negatively.
Difficulty Change logEdit
- Click notes281 on Easy (93.36%), 529 on Hard (97.24%)
- Hold notes20 on Easy (6.64%), 9 on Hard (1.65%)
- Drag notes0 on Easy (0.00%), 6 on Hard (1.11%)
Waversorul in pletuo sanshues nada rayi masa redo moti tami tueto Nimesorul in pletuo sanshues nada rayi masa redo mueli tueto kuose Waversori to kuepetto Nye matudoru masan kwa mremesi Nimesori to kuemoi moduso aku mau berichi madusorukko...!
- This song is sung in a fictional language, just like Ververg and its hidden version, Ververg ver.B. The lyrics could possibly be the spells in the codex being sung.
- This is one of the three songs that has over 5 ranges of BPM, the others are Morpho and Knight of Firmament. It changes from 87.5 to 175 - 176 - 168 - 166 - 140 - 87.5 - 176.
- This is one of the 26 songs that have made it into another one of Rayark Inc.'s games, Deemo.
- In the Deemo version of this song, Ice edited the track and added piano effects to make the charts reasonable and harder.
- The cycon for this song contains Hebrew letters. They are, starting from the top left and going counterclockwise, נ (nun), ר (rēsh), ע (ʿayin), כ (kaph), and ז (ʿzayin). While no phrase is produced going either in that direction or the opposite, Google Translate produces "Same reference" with the anagram כנ עזר. This may reference that a codex is a source of reference. While that's quite a contrivance, it is something. [Editor's Note: The individual Hebrew letters are correct, but you can remove the anagram bit if you think it's too much of a stretch.]
|“||The 8-note group was crazy for a level 7. It got me off guard when I played it for the first time. It does sound a bit haunting too. And like in Deemo, you'll see all the compact yellow notes clumped together... Thats what you'll get for such a fast-paced song.||”|
|“||Very nice song. Sensational. Dramatic. Majestic. Domestic. Best Vocaloid. haha, the 8 grouped notes start after combo 359. If your device is laggy and won't respond the first tap, tap your screen first before or while waiting for the notes to come. This also happens to mine and when I borrow a friend's phone.||”|
— Sofia Xerneas-Yveltal
|“||Be careful for 4 sudden 8-grouped notes. But this song has a fast scan line,so it's no big problem trying to MM this song.||”|
|“||An easy lv.7 song. But in Deemo, what is that!!! Don't forget the 8-note groups.||”|