The Black Case
|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||VIVI||Chart Design||No Info|
- Click notes314 on Easy (70.56%), 479 on Hard (68.33%)
- Hold notes61 on Easy (13.71%), 54 on Hard (7.70%)
- Drag notes70 on Easy (15.73%), 168 on Hard (23.97%)
- This is xi's first song in Cytus.
- This is also the first song in Cytus ever to have taken from BMS.
- This is the longest song in Chapter 3.
- This was the first song to exceed 700 notes.
- This is the first song that has a triple hold note.
- This song was previously unlocked through Facebook or Twitter.
- In the story mentioned in its BGA, Alcyone was married to her husband Ceyx, and often said that they were as blissful as the divine couple, Zeus and Hera. As gods never liked how human beings compared themselves to gods, Zeus threw a thunderbolt at Ceyx's ship, and after knowing about her husband's death, Alcyone also threw herself into the waters. Out of compassion, the gods changed them both into halcyon birds. Thus, the term "halcyon days" was born.
- This song is the winner of BOF2010, in which it's the only song in Cytus to appear in it.
- Near the end of the song, tap notes and slide notes form the Cycon of this song(3).
- This song can also be found in Groove Coaster, CHUNITHM, Sound Voltex, STELLIGHTS, オンゲキ, Arcaea, and Tapsonic Top.
- A remix by VILA titled Another Halcyon appears in xi's 3rd album, World Fragments.
|“|| FGO's QuickRun:
|“||Ah, the halcyon days... Get reminded of those days when slow lines were your forte. Lots of cramps, and like Entrance, don't spam. As DSZ9 said, remember, you're not a machine gun. Take care of your timing, and perhaps refer to some Cytus YouTubers' videos.||”|
|“||Do you like tapping things exactly the right kind of quickly? "No!" Do you want to cram 701 notes into a slow scan line song? "No!" If you agree with one or both of these statements, you won't do well here. But you will like this song nevertheless.||”|
— Semi-Squishy 3000
|“||If you're a beginner it somehow seems easier than those fast songs, right? Wrong. Being a machine gun is still an issue in this song, but it also goes off rhythm too. Yeah, deceiving (At least to me).||”|
|“||Extreme durability needed here. Successive overlapped notes and extreme note placements tests your fingers to the max.||”|
|“||This song is a champion. What can I say? It deserves the prize for the beat, the tune, the everything.||”|
|“||If you're like me and have mastered Area184 before attempting this fantastic sounding music, you might be able to understand quickly the chart here. For the 16 notes groups of death and doom, I wasn't going anywhere until I began to treat the zigzag-y lines of clicks as straight ones, tapping in the middle of the lines' general direction: then I mastered it at my second attempt doing that. Give it a try, it worked for me at last.||”|
|“|| Truffly Tips: