- Click notes160 on Easy (73.39%), 449 on Hard (68.54%)
- Hold notes52 on Easy (23.85%), 58 on Hard (8.85%)
- Drag notes6 on Easy (2.75%), 148 on Hard (22.60%)
- A full version is available on SoundCloud.
- This is yamajet's first song in Cytus.
- It's possible to transfer the red start ring from Entrance (which indicates that it has a hidden song) to the adjacent songs (Iris and Hard Landing) through a Glitch. Although, you'll still play the song.
- So far, this is the only returning song from Cytus in Cytus II.
- Additionally, the Chaos chart in Cytus II is almost similar to the Hard chart from Cytus, with the addition and replacement of some notes. Here is a video on YouTube that shows both charts of Cytus and Cytus II at the same time (Cytus on top and Cytus 2 on bottom).
- Coincidentally Hard Landing can be heard in CHAOS which is a remix of songs from Cytus"
|“|| FGO's QuickRun:
|“||This song has a fun chart. I like the ending part.||”|
|“||The beginning is most likely the hardest part of this cheerful song. Here's a tip for that: the chart strongly follows the synth line until the drum line breaks in, and the cramped clicks ending with a hold aren't there for no reason. And beware: at the end of what I'd call the choruses (the parts shown in the preview on the song selection screen), expect drags finishing with holds and clicks stuck along them, there's a fair amount of those.||”|
|“|| Truffly Tips: