|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||IGNIS||Chart Design||No Info|
- Click notes160 on Easy (73.39%), 449 on Hard (68.54%)
- Hold notes52 on Easy (23.85%), 58 on Hard (8.85%)
- Drag notes6 on Easy (2.75%), 148 on Hard (22.60%)
- A full version is available on SoundCloud.
- This is yamajet's first song in Cytus.
- It's possible to transfer the red start ring from Entrance (which indicates that it has a hidden song) to the adjecent songs (Iris and Hard Landing) through a Glitch. Although, you'll still play the song.
|“|| FGO's QuickRun:
|“||This song has a fun chart. I like the ending part.||”|
|“||The beginning is most likely the hardest part of this cheerful song. Here's a tip for that: the chart strongly follows the synth line until the drum line breaks in, and the cramped clicks ending with a hold aren't there for no reason. And beware: at the end of what I'd call the choruses (the parts shown in the preview on the song selection screen), expect drags finishing with holds and clicks stuck along them, there's a fair amount of those.||”|
|“|| Truffly Tips: