Let's Go On An Adventure
|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||Ryori||Chart Design||No Info|
- This song is entitled "Treasure Box" on the song selection.
- This song has a hidden version titled ∞ Fields. To access it, tap on the Libera Me cross.
Difficulty Change logEdit
- Click notes119 on Easy (59.80%), 630 on Hard (73.42%)
- Hold notes14 on Easy (7.04%), 59 on Hard (6.88%)
- Drag notes66 on Easy (33.16%), 169 on Hard (19.70%)
- On Easy mode, the notes only occur when the game sound effects occur, explaining why it is mostly off rhythm.
- The cross from Libera Me and the guy from The Black Case make their cameo appearances on the cover art.
- This song is a tribute to iconic video game themes, specifically Gradius's Challenger 1985, Kirby's Green Greens Zone Theme, and the Super Mario Bros coin sound effect.
- At the end of the song, there are 2 notes put exactly on top of each other.
|“||ICE never fails to impress. Also, never fails to hit the shota troll at your face with that overlap note at the end. DO NOT MISS IT.||”|
|“|| TOUGH COOKIES! MUCH HAY! SHOTA4EVER... umm... ok. This song is just so ADDICTING!
"Oh yeah, don't forget that sneaky double note at the end. DONT LET THE TRAP CARD TRAP YOU!"
|“||Three words: This. Is. Hell.||”|
|“||The overlap... THE OVERLAP! Beware of the ending, very unpredictable at first try. It's okay. Second try might get you to MM.||”|
— Plattie 99
|“||ICE is one of the greatest trolls ever. That's all I'll say.||”|
|“||0ver1aps tr0115. First try one good. TOT||”|
|“||The overlap. The scan line. The drags. How is this an 8?||”|