|Knight of Firmament||Next|
Lord of Crimson Rose
|Vocal||Yoneko||Cover Art||Ryori||Chart Design||No Info|
|BPM||120-220 (Main: 155)||Hard||7||546|
- This song is entitled "The Chevalier" on the song selection. This and the cover art tell that the song depicts Iris as a knight after childhood, as "chevalier" is the French word for "knight".
Difficulty Change logEdit
- Click notes198 on Easy (81.82%), 403 on Hard (73.81%)
- Hold notes44 on Easy (18.18%), 42 on Hard (7.69%)
- Drag notes0 on Easy (0.00%), 101 on Hard (18.50%)
咲き誇るこの蒼い華 剣(つるぎ)と盾 奉げる 何時の日にか 貴女の為 例えこの身が砕かれようとも 高い木々に囲まれて 背伸びし 光求め あの約束を果たすため 嘲笑われても昇ってゆく 崩れた王城(しろ)には もう貴女が居なくて もう願いも 祈りも 要らなくて その瞳(め)が赤く染められた と云うのなら この剣(つるぎ)で全て 正してみせるまでだ [2x] いつでも 潔(しろ)い侭で 貴女を待っている 昔の姿で また会えるその日まで
sakihokoru kono aoi hana tsurugi to tate sasageru itsuno hinika anata no tame tatoe konomiga kudakare youtomo takai kigi ni kakomarete senobishi hikarimotome ano yakusoku wo hatasu tame azawaraware temo modotteyuku kuzureta shiro ni wa mou anata ga inakute mou negai mo inorimo iranakute sono mega akaku somerareta to iu no nara kono tsurugi de subete tadashiide miseru madeda [2x] Itsu demo shiroi mamade anatawo matte iru mukashi no sugata de mata aeru sono himade.
The blue flower that blossomed By dedicating this sword and shield For you, sometime, Even if my body scatters Surrounded by tall trees I must obtain the light from it To keep the promise we had I must return even if I get scoffed at In the broken castle, there is no more of you Now neither the prayer nor the hope matters If your eyes had turned red With this sword I will change everything back to how it was [2x] I am always waiting for real you Until the day we meet again like how we used to be. (Translated by lYongl)
- This is a remix of Holy Knight.
- The term "Firmament" relates to the Sky, or Heavens. Thus the title can be read in one way as "Knight of the Heavens" depending on your interpretation of Firmament.
- This is one of the 26 songs that have made it into another one of Rayark Inc.'s games, Deemo.
- XY stands for Xiao Yian, a Taiwanese voice actor, singer and composer. He composed Violet by himself in Eyemedia's name.
- The song was used in Chapter K's trailer.
- Above Iris is a statue that has a face of Rosabel
|“||Although I prefer the original song, this song is quite a good remix with nice vocals! There are over 5 ranges of tempo for this song, so you may have to be careful of that, as well as the piano.||”|
|“||I mastered this in 6.0 and I forgot the charts after updating and remastering again. At first I don't want to because of the slide zzzzzz but the rest was fine. Would kill my touchscreen.||”|
— Sofia Xerneas-Yveltal
|“||Just love the song although I don't know the lyrics :P||”|
|“||Great song, I like this vocal and the lyrics are good.||”|