- This song is entitled "Leverage" on the song selection.
- To access the old chart, tap the script "L" that will briefly flash in the cover art shown below:
Difficulty Change logEdit
- The survivors of the “Precipitation at the Entrance” split into two major factions. The first faction believed that the disaster was all planned by heaven’s gods. On the other hand, the second faction believed that anything in the human world had a scientific explanation for it, and they proposed a theory that there exists a more balanced world, a utopia. The two factions rejected each other, argued with each other, and started killing each other. This phenomenon drew the human world closer and closer to a second disaster. (credits to nameless-spy, original source can be found here).
- Click notes742 on Easy (82.17%), 1403 on Hard (67.68%)
- Hold notes66 on Easy (7.31%), 128 on Hard (6.17%)
- Drag notes95 on Easy (10.52%), 542 on Hard (26.15%)
- Click notes1086 on Easy (57.98%), 1409 on Hard (67.97%)
- Hold notes140 on Easy (7.47%), 182 on Hard (8.78%)
- Drag notes647 on Easy (34.54%), 482 on Hard (23.25%)
- This song's old chart has the most notes in Cytus on Easy and Hard, which is 1873 and 2073. The number of notes for the old Hard chart is also shared with the new Hard chart.
- A cut version of this song (which uses the middle part) can be found in Deemo, another one of Rayark's games.
- This song uses melodies from Precipitation, Entrance, and L (including its hidden songs).
- Near the very end of the song, an array of notes spell out "L3". A similar thing happens on both difficulties for the old chart during the middle section.
- As of 9.1, the new chart of this song has the highest note difference between difficulties amounting to 1170 notes.
- The original version of the song can be found here.
- This song has the longest title in the game, with 31 characters, beating Rainbow Night Sky Highway and Music. The Eternity of Us by 6 characters.