- This song is entitled "Latent" on the song selection.
- This song has a continuation, which is L5 : The Revealed.
- To access the old chart, tap the script "L" that will briefly flash in the cover art shown below:
Difficulty Change logEdit
- Click notes666 on Easy (63.79%), 741 on Hard (70.98%)
- Hold notes57 on Easy (5.46%), 93 on Hard (8.91%)
- Drag notes321 on Easy (30.75%), 210 on Hard (20.11%)
- Click notes753 on Easy (66.99%), 960 on Hard (78.43%)
- Hold notes175 on Easy (15.57%), 169 on Hard (13.81%)
- Drag notes196 on Easy (17.44%), 95 on Hard (7.76%)
- The background photo can link with L5 : The Revealed.
- The new chart of this song has the same number of notes on both difficulties.
- This makes it the only charts to do so besides Alive: The New World
- On the old Hard chart, a group of click notes form the letters "IV" (The Roman numeral for 4, referencing the song title.)
- In the section in this song that overlaps with L5 : The Revealed, a group of click notes form a "V", the roman numeral for 5.
- A cut version of this song (which only uses the first half) can be found in Deemo, another one of Rayark's games.
- Despite L5 : The Revealed being a continuation, the songs' BPM is different (L4 is 65, L5 is 75). These are the only songs where this happened, aside from doubled BPMs.
- The original version of this song can be found here.