- This song is entitled "Legion" on the song selection.
- To access the old chart, tap the script "L" that will briefly flash in the cover art shown below:
Difficulty Change logEdit
- Leiv had waited a long, long time to finally make Viz’s runaway a success. She arrived in front of Meteo, still hoping that the boy had enough willpower to control Viz. However, she was too late. All ”Meteo” did be a small wave towards her direction, and Leiv was left lying injured on the ground, with no power to fight back. Once Viz successfully gained control of Meteo’s body, he initiated the battle between him and the gods; nevertheless, the gods were losing the fight. One by one, they were killed off.
- Click notes747 on Easy (63.47%), 1137 on Hard (65.46%)
- Hold notes85 on Easy (7.22%), 83 on Hard (4.78%)
- Drag notes345 on Easy (29.31%), 517 on Hard (29.76%)
- Click notes827 on Easy (53.11%), 1024 on Hard (57.63%)
- Hold notes80 on Easy (5.14%), 140 on Hard (7.88%)
- Drag notes650 on Easy (41.75%), 613 on Hard (34.50%)
- The original version of this song can be found on Ice's soundcloud.
- This is the only song which has click notes put beneath the drag notes (in Easy Old Chart).
- This is also the only song that has 1 click note put beneath the top click note by the time you almost reached the middle of the song (in the Easy Old Chart).
- A cut version of this song (which only uses the first half) can be found in Deemo, another one of Rayark's games.
- This is the only song in the game to cycle through three different time signatures, these being 3/4, 4/4, and 5/4.
- About 1 minute in, a group of drag notes spell out "L7".
- This song includes the fastest BPM of the chapter, at 90 BPM.