- Click notes269 on Easy (77.08%), 369 on Hard (63.07%)
- Hold notes61 on Easy (17.48%), 70 on Hard (11.97%)
- Drag notes19 on Easy (5.44%), 146 on Hard (24.96%)
- This song's genre is instrumental.
- This song was published in 2004 and was remade several times. This song in the game is the recent one.
- This is one of the 26 songs that made it into another one of Rayark Inc.'s games, Deemo.
- This song was used in the opening of the 1.2.0 and 5.0 trailers.
- Libera Me means "Deliver Me." It is a Roman Catholic responsory that is sung in the Office of the Dead and at the absolution of the dead, a service of prayers for the dead said beside the coffin immediately after the Requiem Mass and before burial.
Helpful Info Edit
|“|| FGO's QuickRun:
|“||Personally an easier level 7 song, but I love this song so much that it is one of my favorite Cytus songs composed by Cranky so far (along with Vanessa). Also the first song on which I MMed and got 99TP at the same time thanks to WCC.||”|
|“||New to level 7 Songs? Trying to achieve an upgrade? This song is what you're looking for.||”|
|“||This seems to be a religious song due to the cover. And this is not really hard until 4.0...||”|
— Sofia Xerneas-Yveltal
|“||In my opinion, this song is quite easy for a level 7. It doesn't have much complex patterns. There is a lot of repeating so it is quite easy to get a good score on it.||”|
|“||Classical song in Cytus. Stable rhythm and easy chart. Everyone should be able to master this song after a short period of time. Also, cranky is one of my favourite artist, but it seems weird after the tempo change from 3/4 4/4 to only 4/4.||”|
|“||Easy lv7. Dat is all.||”|
|“|| Truffly Tips: