Knight of Firmament
|Lord of Crimson Rose||Next|
|Vocal||Searlait||Cover Art||DD||Chart Design||No Info|
- This song is entitled "The Queen" on the song selection.
- Rosabel is depicted as having become queen after her childhood. The Forbidden Codex is placed beneath her elbow, implying that she used it, in part, to ascend the throne.
Difficulty Change logEdit
- Click notes254 on Easy (88.81%), 511 on Hard (85.31%)
- Hold notes12 on Easy (4.20%), 11 on Hard (1.84%)
- Drag notes20 on Easy (6.99%), 77 on Hard (12.85%)
- In earlier versions of Cytus, the icon for Lord of Crimson Rose in the cover art was replaced with the icon from The Red Coronation. This has been fixed in 7.0, but the old icon can still be seen behind the correct one.
- When Rayark released the first teaser for Chapter K on Facebook, a different, previous version of the cover art was used, in which Rosabel's left hand was incomplete, the colors were duller, and the title of the song was not present yet.
- DT stands for Danny Tai Yang.
- This is one of the 26 songs that made it into another of Rayark Inc.'s games, Deemo.