Knight of Firmament
|Lord of Crimson Rose||Next|
|Vocal||Searlait||Cover Art||DD||Chart Design||No Info|
- This song is entitled "The Queen" on the song selection. This and the cover art tell that the song depicts Rosabel as the queen of some type of kingdom after childhood. You can see the previously mentioned Codex underneath her elbow, hinting that it helped Rosabel to become queen in the first place.
Difficulty Change logEdit
- Click notes254 on Easy (88.81%), 511 on Hard (85.31%)
- Hold notes12 on Easy (4.20%), 11 on Hard (1.84%)
- Drag notes20 on Easy (6.99%), 77 on Hard (12.85%)
白い心を隠してる 赤く染めた瞳になる 呟いて 一人の旅 彷徨いも 尽くしてない バラの花 魔王様な 弱みと迷いは しない 暗闇で刺されても 痛みを堪えて 叫ぼう バラの花 貴族様な 生意気 盛りの 遺伝子 忘れない昨日に 引き続き世界奪おう
Shiroi kokoro o kaku shiteru Akaku someta hitomi ni naru Tsubuyaite hitori no tabi Samayoi mo tsuku shitenai Bara no hana maou youna Yowami to mayoi wa shinai Kurayami de sasa rete mo Itami o taete sakebou Bara no hana kizoku youna Namaiki sakari no idenshi wasurenai sakujitsu ni hikitsudzuki sekai ubaou
"I know you're hiding your white heart, Your pupils have become dyed red" You murmur while I journey alone Even when I wander, I don't get tired The rose is like the devil Who will never show weakness or hesitation Even if stabbed in the darkness I will shout to answer the pain The rose is like a noble With the peak of conceit in their blood From the yesterday that won't be forgotten I will keep stealing back the world
- In earlier versions of Cytus, there was an error in the title card, as the icon for Lord of Crimson Rose was replaced with the icon from The Red Coronation. This has since been fixed in 7.0, but the icon can still be seen behind.
- When Rayark released the first teaser for Chapter K (on Facebook), the cover photo of this song was used, but the cover art was duller, and Rosabel's left hand was incomplete. For obvious reasons, it also lacked a title, as you can see below.
- DT stands for Danny Tai Yang.
- This is one of the 26 songs that made it into another of Rayark Inc.'s games, Deemo.
|“||If anything, the slow line prevents me from getting a MM on this song, and the last time I did it, the one Good was the last note. Still, this song has really strongly highlighted vocals and its fairly pleasurable to listen to imo.||”|
|“||The song is easy, and I want this to be level 7. But beware of the zigzag dragnotes-- Crazy thing- the dragnotes somewhat form like Rosabel's hair (Her hair is actually curly, duhh)||”|
— Sofia Xerneas-Yveltal
|“||If you are wondering why we are saying this is easy even though it's an 8...IT IS EASY. TRUST ME. YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE AN EASY TIME MMing THIS. Trust me. All you need is basic knowledge of music rhythm. That's it. You are on your way to MM this.||”|
|“||Easiest lv8 , It is as hard as Knight of Firmament.Great vocals though.||”|