|Icon||Artist||M2U feat. Guriri||Genre||Symphonic Dubstep|
|Vocal||Guriri||Cover Art||Aub Ergine||Chart Design||Toko|
Your lie lies on frozen lips as pale petals 'bout to fall off. Hopefully I'll get used to this hoax that our love made. Wind whines through broken tips as our memories die off. Hopefully you'll get used to my hugs - meaning good-bye. Loves me, loves me not. Tried to get a rise out of magnolia petals but soon scattered them over you. Watch me fall and drop away. -Dropped me bad.(Dubstep solo) Full of tears shall be stream. Life ends up Lacrimosa Shattered heart, burnt my life out. Why you still my remedy. Loves me, loves me not. Tried to get a rise out of magnolia petals but soon scattered them over you. Watch me fall and drop away. Hear me cry, Our love's dead dried.
- Click notes537 on Easy (81.74%), 728 on Hard (64.20%)
- Hold notes36 on Easy (5.02%), 66 on Hard (5.82%)
- Drag notes84 on Easy (12.79%), 340 on Hard (29.98%)
Difficulty Change logEdit
- The word "lacrimosa" in the lyrics come from the Latin word "lacrimosus," which means "weeping."
- In Easy mode, a group of drag notes forms the letter "M."