Empire of Japan
|Money & Money||Next|
|Icon||Artist||Video Game Orchestra||Genre||Jazz|
|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||LDT||Chart Design||BEE|
Difficulty Change logEdit
After World War II the government of Republic of China retreated to Taiwan and instituted a series of political and institutional reforms, which resulted in a strong economic development between the 1950s and 1990s, a period known as Taiwan Economic Miracle.
During the 1970s, the government of Republic of China started an initiative called Ten Major Construction Projects. It involved several important infrastructure projects and it was quite a success, making Taiwanese people much more prosperous.
With such an economic success, Taiwan has made an enormous progress and became an example among many developing countries.
- Click notes174 on Easy (50.29%), 317 on Hard (65.09%)
- Hold notes90 on Easy (26.01%), 81 on Hard (16.63%)
- Drag notes82 on Easy (23.70%), 89 on Hard (18.28%)
- The partial former title screen artworks of Cytus and Deemo can be seen on the right side of the artwork, with thier names written in parodic Chinese title. ('塞特斯' for Cytus and '樹境琴聲' for Deemo)
- The letters "N, T, D" in the cycon of this song stand for "New Taiwan dollar", which has been Taiwan's currency since 1949.
- This is the only song in Chapter T which the cycon is alternated in the artwork.
- This song is a remix of a Taiwanese folk song, 望春風 (Wan Chun Hong).