|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||VIVI||Chart Design||No Info|
- Click notes216 on Easy (80.90%), 430 on Hard (73.01%)
- Hold notes30 on Easy (11.24%), 54 on Hard (9.17%)
- Drag notes21 on Easy (7.86%), 105 on Hard (17.82%)
- In Norse mythology, Niflheimr is one of the nine 'homeworlds' unified by the world tree Yggdrasil.
- This is one of the 26 songs that made it into another of Rayark Inc.'s games, Deemo.
- This song is part of xi's second album Agartha, like Zauberkugel.
- This is the only xi song that is not a level 9.
|“||The easiest xi song, but warning given in response to the fast scan line and sneaky drag + hold parts at the end.||”|
|“||Beware of the hold notes, there are alot of double hold notes with different length. Probably the easiest xi song in Cytus.||”|
|“||I'm done with this song. I can't even master it.||”|
|“||Tricky hold notes and 7-group notes forming K and reversed K (look like), one of the most easiest xi songs for me.||”|
|“||A beautiful song, but don't let that trick you. It's a hard 8.||”|
|“||A benchmark level 8 imo. If you're confident with level sevens, this gives you a good taste of level 8s with its 8 note groups, quick slides, and coordinated holds. My favorite warmup song.||”|
|“||Don't be afraid to cross your hands at some point in this song. On the second part, expect drags starting at the left and ending to the right with a hold note. Otherwise, once I got the grip with this masterpiece, it became my favorite song to warmup at.||”|