|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||PAPARAYA||Chart Design||No Info|
- According to the song's title, the character's name in the illustration art is Dak: Gear of Destiny.
|Pre-4.5 Rayark Party Demo||2||7|
- Click notes134 on Easy (85.35%), 373 on Hard (68.95%)
- Hold notes23 on Easy (14.65%), 25 on Hard (4.62%)
- Drag notes0 on Easy (0.00%), 143 on Hard (26.43%)
- This is a remix of Hungarian Dance No. 5 by Brahms.
|“||My favorite song in Chapter S, with relaxing melodies and bass that well, lacks the original song's ambience, but catches my attention due to the ability to convert the whole song into a Major key, which kinds of surprises me. Coordination is definitely the way to go here, with one of the hands dealing with drag notes and the other with click notes.||”|
|“||The beware charts can be seen in the 4.5 trailer :p||”|
— Sofia Xerneas-Yveltal
|“||Ever seen WheatyTruffles's blog? I'm impersonating Dak. This is my favorite Ch. S song. The melody and beats go so well together, IMO.||”|
|“||The hard part is at the start, with the click and drags. After that, you'll be fine.||”|
|“||A relaxing song for if you ever feel stressed or just plain tired. Chart is very easy, except the beginning.||”|
— Ume Sama