Money & Money
|Icon||Artist||Video Game Orchestra||Genre||Instrumental|
|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||LDT||Chart Design||BEE|
Difficulty Change logEdit
"Phubbing" is a term created to describe people with the habit of constantly using their smartphones, tablets or other mobile devices no matter where they are.
Wherever they go and whether they are alone or hanging out with friends, the smartphone addicts always keep their heads down looking at their electronic devices.
Chatting with people, watching videos, playing games, browsing websites… they do all this stuff through social networks or instant messaging but hardly communicate with people face-to-face. They spend most of their time with their eyes glued on the screens of the electronic devices in their hands, which results in a peculiar addiction phenomenon.
- The QR code leads to this website, which tells the story of Chapter T.
- A Mandora and Deemo make a cameo appearance in the cover art, and are found in the word "Arctic". (With the Mandora being in "A" and Deemo being in the second "C")
- The subway station design is based on the look of Taipei City Hall Station in Taipei.
- Click notes226 on Easy (58.55%), 458 on Hard (74.11%)
- Hold notes25 on Hard (6.48%), 28 on Hard (4.53%)
- Drag notes135 on Easy (34.97%), 132 on Hard (21.36%)
Helpful Info Edit
|“||The chart is very hard for lv. 8, look at that Halcyon part... so hard.||”|