First Gate Overdrive
East West Wobble
|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||KIVΛ||Chart Design||No Info|
Difficulty Change logEdit
- Click notes322 on Easy (75.41%), 512 on Hard (76.99%)
- Hold notes34 on Easy (7.96%), 19 on Hard (2.86%)
- Drag notes71 on Easy (16.63%), 134 on Hard (20.15%)
- When viewed in negative colors, the sphere in the cover art looks a lot like Earth, except that the middle of the Earth is red as if the world is heating up. The negative-black background makes it looks similar to outer space as well.
- This is KIVΛ's first song in Cytus.
- A full version is available on Soundcloud.
- "Qualia" is a latin word and a term in philosophy which refers to mental states like headaches and seeing red instead of blue, which describes why the Earth in the artwork has a red atmosphere.
|“||Hard drag note patterns and timing make up for this song.||”|
|“||My favorite song from KIVΛ, my favorite part is the long, curving slider in the middle.||”|
|“|| Wait.... Is this song warning us about global warming?
|“||This is not hard, but the drag notes are a little bit hard, this is KIV/\, this is drumstep||”|
|“||Amazing song, tricky drags and alternating double notes. A recipe for fun!||”|
|“||Nice one, those zigzag drags and that final double note is little hard!||”|
|“||You could find this one tricky with the double taps and the short drags, but you'll enjoy both the song and the chart anyway.||”|
|“||I like the song, but when you play this, it's very tricky so all you need is your high focuses on the double taps and short drags which make you lose the combo. So you have to be aware of these.||”|
— Zachary Llanos