|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||IGNIS||Chart Design||No Info|
- Click notes342 on Easy (93.19%), 380 on Hard (84.07%)
- Hold notes17 on Easy (4.63%), 36 on Hard (7.96%)
- Drag notes8 on Easy (2.18%), 36 on Hard (7.96%)
- This is one of the 26 songs that made it into another one of Rayark Inc.'s games, Deemo.
- Along with Sanctity, Saika, Holy Knight, Colorful Skies and Bloody Purity, this song appears in the arcade rhythm game, Mozarc.
- The statue appears in the The Sacred Story cover art.
- This is the only 1.0 song to not have a changed chart in 7.0.
- This is the longest song in Chapter 2, beating Hard Landing by 2 seconds and Precipitation by 5 seconds.
- The scan line BPM has no relationship to the actual BPM.
- This is one of the songs to be added in VOEZ 1.1.
- Along with Holy Knight, Bloody Purity, Sanctity and Saika, this song is also appears in VOEZ.
|“|| FGO's QuickRun:
|“||Sounds Egyptian-like. But still, mysterious feeling to it. Quite a hard level 7 in my opinion, with double overlapping notes and continuous drag notes.||”|
|“||In my opinion, this song is much harder to play than Sanctity, even though they're both level 7s. This song has a slower scroll speed and overlapping notes (which makes the song seem to have more notes than it actually has).||”|
|“||2nd hardest lv7. I'm stuck on A, and can't get an S...||”|
|“||I'm not quite sure if the chart is that much off-sync at this point, but hell is this a tricky song to play. The biggest highlights would be the multiple 2-1-2-1-2 patterns that are subject to overlaps. You might want to spot where these patterns are located (e.g. towards the end) before you are caught out the hard way.||”|
|“|| Truffly Tips: