|Vocal||Matteo Tambussi||Cover Art||No Info||Chart Design||No Info|
Sweet, my sweet, more sweet in the end sing me words dried more than the sand dreams of love and death shamrocks in your hair Leave, just leave this synthetic place grass and worms will grow on the face Snow-White treated skin makes their death looking so evergreen! Drinking some tea with trees in my backyard gardens of daffodils dancing meanwhile Yes, now I dance like a fool! Fairies blowing dust joke me with a taste of lust skies are moving fast so dance this ball as if you're going mad! Drinking some pints of wine in a graveyard gardens of daffodils dancing meanwhile Yes, now I dance as a fool! I'd love to be green as a leaf drunk of the springtime life's never been green as a leaf to this sin... to this sin! To this sin... to this sin!
- Click notes384 on Easy (90.57%), 764 on Hard (84.33%)
- Hold notes40 on Easy (9.43%), 63 on Hard (6.95%)
- Drag notes0 on Easy (0.00%), 79 on Hard (8.72%)
- This is the longest song in Chapter 8.
- This is also the third longest song in the game (excluding Cytus Alive).
- Among all lv1 and lv7 songs, this song has the most notes.
- Scherzo is an Italian word which means "Joke" or "Jest".
- In music, Scherzo refers to a movement or passage of light or playful character, especially as the second or third movement of a sonata or a symphony.
- The full name of the song is "SCHERZO # 1 in Re Minore", from Baroque's first album "La Fiaba della Buonanotte".
- The song is about the strive to preserve the beauty against death, and how madness could possibly solve a lot of problems in society.
- It has been confirmed that "Sarabande" by Handel was used as inspiration for this song.
- This song shouldn't be confused with another song with the same title that appears in Deemo and VOEZ
|“||The start and end parts have swapping patterns, which people may find hard in this song. But patience again, for this is the longest song in Cytus not including Alive.||”|
|“||This is a song that tests your patience, it is more than 4 minutes long but only level 1 in Easy...||”|
|“||To be honest, I like this song. It reminds me of my uncle that sing a song in Italian language. And ye, patience required, because this song might make you sleepy. I want to sleep too.... zzzzz....||”|
|“||Lovely. It is beautiful and it actually gives me a cheerful mood.||”|
|“||This song seems not to end never... GOD! The last part it keep going again and again forever.||”|
|“||"Sweet my sweet mo sweet in the end" The lyrics are crazy.||”|
— Sofia Xerneas-Yveltal
|“||Yes...the song sure is slow and long (since it's the FULL version) but it does not deserve to be hated just becuz of that. Personally, I find it relaxed and comfortable whenever I play it.||”|
|“||*Selecting this song for the first time* Sure, why not? *Actual play* Oh my god, so boring...But the song is nice!||”|
|“||Definitely one of the best vocal songs. The music is so great! The chart is just so much fun to play... What? No GZJ, i'm not trolling, this song is real good!||”|
— Dr. Breakfast