|The Blocks We Loved||Next|
|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||xcanner||Chart Design||No Info|
- Click notes208 on Easy (94.55%), 443 on Hard (97.58%)
- Hold notes12 on Easy (5.45%), 11 on Hard (2.42%)
- Drag notes0 on Easy (0.00%), 0 on Hard (0.00%)
- This has the lowest amount of notes in level 9 Hard mode.
- This is the shortest song in Chapter 6.
- The song is a remix of the theme song of a classic game, "Tetris". It's Russian folk song "Коробейники"(Кorobeyniki).
- This song has no drag notes in both Easy and Hard difficulties.
|“||The last Hard song I Mastered in Chapter 6. Why? Rush notes in the middle of this song. Get ready for some serious spamming despite it being the Tetris Remix. I MMed it with two fingers, so I guess using 2 fingers at killer is key. This chapter seems to contain loads of nostalgia...||”|
|“||THIS SONG IS IMPOSSIBLE IT'S CRAZY!!!!!!||”|
|“||Spam may be key, but tempo is permanent, so study the chart.||”|
|“||In the killer I use one finger and I am not afraid to numbify it but not in rush notes||”|
— Sofia Xerneas Yveltal
|“||This song is AWESOME! I love Tetris!!! It is not recommended to use your thumbs for this, you'll break them...||”|
|“||Do you know what Basic1234 would do if he was an admin and he learned that someone on the wiki TP100'd this song? He would BLOCK them! LOL, I'm so punny. Anyway, the rush of this song is kind of like a faster but easier L2A. There is no shame in using 3+ fingers, so go ahead.||”|
— Semi-Squishy 3000
|“||For the rush notes: Use two or more fingers when tapping ONE note.||”|
|“||Practice spamming. Spam will get you a good score. Spam is also delicious.||”|
|“||Gr8 song. But... i'm horrible with it for no specific reason... (*sobs with WheatyTruffles*)||”|
— Dr. Breakfast