|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||No Info||Chart Design||No Info|
- This song is available earlier in the Lambda version of Cytus.
- This song was composed by XY, a Taiwanese voice actor, singer and composer in eyemedia's name.
Difficulty Change logEdit
- Click notes240 on Easy (82.47%), 442 on Hard (72.82%)
- Hold notes15 on Easy (5.15%), 13 on Hard (2.14%)
- Drag notes36 on Easy (12.38%), 152 on Hard (25.04%)
- This is the only song composed by eyemedia to not include piano, or anything related to piano, such as Requiem's harpsichord and organ.
- This song is actually composed by Xiao Yian, who also composed Knight of Firmament.
|“||To be honest, I still prefer Eyemedia using the piano. This song is a bit repetitive, like Pit-Stain said, and 8-note groups making up for it sounds a bit of... Well nvm. This can be good practice for 8-note groups tho.||”|
|“||This song has full of 8-note groups and ziggy zags, so if you hate them, skip this song or BE A MAN.||”|
|“||This may be a really good practice for players who hate zigzag drags (like me) as it's much slower than most songs with zigzags (e.g. Devil in Wonderland). Like everybody above mentioned,this song is somewhat repetitive both in the music and the notes themselves. I enjoy listening to it though.||”|